Sun, 12 Dec|
Workshop: Dungeon Mastering Fundamentals (Online)
Dungeon Mastering Fundamentals is a 6 part workshop designed to help brand new and novice DM's find their feet in running this wonderful game we call Dungeons & Dragons All 6 Session = $200
Time & Location
12 Dec 2021, 8:30 pm SGT – 16 Jan 2022, 10:30 pm SGT
About the Event
Dungeon Mastering Fundamentals is a 6 part workshop designed to help brand new and novice DM's find their feet in running this wonderful game we call Dungeons & Dragons
Helmed by TableMinis Principle Dungeon Master, DM Dennet - he will take you on a journey of discovery, understanding and application of this life-long and life-defining skill.
We know that becoming a Dungeon Master can be incredibly daunting.
We have surveyed hundreds of players and dungeon masters on the information they need to start running games confidently. We have listened and heard them speak at length about the difficulty in picking up the skill through the internet and by the official books.
We also learnt for experienced dungeon masters what they wished they had known when they started organising games for friends and family. We also noted down the different subjects they felt necessary for new dungeon masters to succeed at the craft.
After collating and working on what we gathered, we spent months designing this comprehensive workshop on how to Dungeon Master well.
We hope you enjoy all of it, as it is very practical, but also entertaining & interesting to learn.
We recommend this workshop for :
- Brand New DM's coming into the hobby
- Novice DM's who want to be better at running games
- DM's who want better footing with the fundamentals.
We DO NOT recommend this workshop for :
- DM's who only want to learn specific mechanics or certain aspects of Dungeon Mastering.
(Please join our DM Dojo sessions where DM's in our community train, hone and discuss certain skill sets)
- DM's who want to be better storytellers, narrators, voice actors or world-builders.
(We will have workshops for that soon in our Advanced Series for Dungeon Masters)
- DM's who want to know how to deal with difficult players.
(Please join our Discord and discuss with our amazing and helpful community of Dungeon Masters)
At the end of the Workshop, you will :
- Have confidence in running your D&D games
- Have an understanding of game mechanics
- Have plenty of tools to run your games well
- A practical guideline on do's and don'ts
- A support network to aid you
This is a tutorial style workshop built on 3 themes.
- Philosophy and Contextual understanding of Dungeon Mastering.
- Game Mechanics of D&D and how to use them.
- Practical Application of common Dungeon Master tools
This is a 6 part workshop.
Slots: 8 Participants
Dates: 12th, 19th & 26th of December, 2nd 9th and 16th of January
Time: 8.30PM to 10.30PM
Total Price: $200 for all 6 Sessions
Please let us know if you have any questions?
We are very happy to answer all of them!