Sun, 06 Mar|
Workshop: Dungeon Mastering Fundamentals
This deeply engaging, informative and practical workshop is designed for all who want a strong foundation of Dungeon Mastering. Best for aspiring DMs, but all levels are welcome. It includes handouts and resources. 7 Session for $250
Time & Location
06 Mar 2022, 8:30 pm – 17 Apr 2022, 10:30 pm
About the Event
Dungeon Mastering can be incredibly daunting, especially for newcomers. Becoming a good dungeon master is also quite challenging. With so many skills one needs to be proficient at, developing the right competency and having someone guide your journey can be very helpful.
This workshop is designed to answer many key questions, but more importantly, it lays the groundwork needed for you to be a competent Dungeon Master.
We curated the lessons after interviewing hundreds of players and dungeon masters. Learning what mattered most to them when starting. Also learning the pitfalls to avoid in developing bad habits.
The core focus is on practicality. After each session of the workshop, you will Dungeon Master more effectively than you did before. Each session builds up to the next - like stairs climbing to the next level.
Not only will you get a substantial dose of theory, but there will also be plenty of space for discussions, engaging exercises and Q&A with your guide.
We recommend this workshop for the following people.
- Brand-new & want help in starting
- Starter Dungeon Masters who have a group or two and looking to improve
- Established Dungeon Masters who want a firmer grasp on the fundamentals
- Professional and Freelance Dungeon Masters, who want a deeper understanding of foundational theory.
After completing the workshop, you will:
- Have confidence in running your D&D games
- Have a deeper grasp on Dungeon Mastering Theory
- Have plenty of tools to run your games well
- A practical guideline of do's and don'ts
- A support network to aid you
This is a tutorial style workshop built on 3 themes.
- Philosophy and Contextual understanding of Dungeon Mastering.
- Game Mechanics of D&D and how to use them.
- Practical Application of effective Dungeon Master tools
This is a 7 Session Workshop.
Dates: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th March, 3rd, 10th and, 17th of April
Day: Sundays Nights
Time: 8.30PM to 10.30PM
Platform: TableMinis Zoom
Total Price: $250 for all 7 Sessions
This Workshop will be guided by:
TableMinis Principle Dungeon Master, DM Dennet.
Please let us know if you have any questions?
We are very happy to answer all of them!