Sat, 09 Apr|
Online Workshop: Learn to D&D (9th April)
A deep dive into the World's Greatest Roleplaying Game. Together we will learn what D&D is, how it is played, and how best to enjoy it with friends & family. $16 Per Participant for Online Workshop
Time & Location
09 Apr 2022, 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
About the Event
A deep dive into the World's Greatest Roleplaying Game.
Together we will learn what D&D is.
How it is played and how best to enjoy it with friends and family.
This intimidating game can seem complex but can be broken down into easily digestible parts.
With an experienced guide, we will handhold you through all sections of the game and answer all of your questions as well. We have game tested and surveyed hundreds of new players, seasoned players, and non-players in developing this clear and comprehensive workshop for you.
This workshop is suitable for brand new people interested in getting into the hobby and fresh beginner-level players who want to become better at the game.
By the end of the workshop:
- Have a brief introduction to the history and story of D&D as a brand and game
- You will understand the core mechanics of D&D
- You will experience common scenarios and what you can do in each situation
- You will understand how to use a D&D Character Sheet
- You will understand how to play with different types of Dungeon Masters.
But most importantly, you will leave the workshop as a confident player at any game table, ensuring maximum fun every time you play.
Subjects we will cover:
- D&D lore & History
- The Different D&D playstyles
- What is a Dungeon Master & and their role
- What is a Character
- Mechanics of the Character Sheet
- The 3 pillars of D&D
- How to play each different pillar well.
- How to explore and decode your own playstyle.
Please note, that this is not a playthrough. We will not create any characters in this workshop.
As the workshop is only 3.5 hours, we will have separate modules for those.
This workshop is purely a tutorial with very light-play sections.
Date: 9th April
Time: 8PM to 11PM
Duration: 3 Hours
Max Participants - 8
Platform - Zoom
Price - $16 per person for this tutorial.
Please enquire if you have more questions.
Thanks so much!
See you soon!