Thu, 10 Jun|
Learn to D&D - 10th June
A deep dive into the World's Greatest Roleplaying Game. Together we will learn what D&D is, how it is played, and how best to enjoy it with friends & family. $20 Per Participant
Time & Location
10 Jun 2021, 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm
About the Event
A deep dive into the World's Greatest Roleplaying Game.
Together we will learn what D&D is, how it is played, and how best to enjoy it with friends & family.
This experiential 4-hour workshop is for brand new players interested in getting into the hobby, and fresh beginner-level players who want to become better at the game.
We know how intimidating Dungeons & Dragons is to the uninitiated. The overwhelming barrage of info, stats and jargon can seem complex - however, it can be broken down into easily digestible parts.
With an experienced guide, we will carefully take you through all sections of the game. Making sure we cover all the elements and have all your questions answered.
At the end of the workshop:
- You will understand most of the core mechanics of D&D
- What you can do in common scenarios players are put in.
- How to optimize with different types of Dungeon Masters.
- Most importantly, you will leave the workshop as a confident player at any game table, ensuring maximum fun every time you play.
We will cover:
- D&D lore
- The Different D&D playstyles
- What is a Dungeon Master & and their role
- What is a D&D Character
- How to use the Character Sheet
- How to get into Character
- The 3 pillars of D&D
- How to play each different pillar well.
- How to explore and decode your own playstyle.
Please note, this is not a playthrough.
We will not create any characters in this workshop.
- As the workshop is only 4 hours, we will have a separate module for "Creating Compelling Characters"
- This workshop has plenty of hands scenarios and mini play sessions
The cost is $20 per person
The workshop will be held on Google Meet (stable connection required)
5 Participants Maximum
Please enquire if you have more questions.